Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall Robins


Some of this year's young robins were bathing in the birdbath a few days ago.  They are so sweet!  Hubby captured them in photos.  They were having a good old time enjoying the warm temps here in SC.  We have Robins all year round here, some migrating, some just staying.  I love seeing them, such a treat in November!
   I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with family and friends making memories... To see one of our silly traditions, pop over to Kerrie's Korner, SC Thanks!








My heart to yours...

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What great robin shots, I have never seen any from quite that angle. We don't have any in the winter, I am always thrilled to see the first one in spring.