Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pookie's Grandma...

Pooky's Grandma is back this year in her pumpkin costume!  When I featured her last year in my sidebar, my hubby surprised me with this little wood cutout of her!  I just love her so much!  He enlarged my drawing a little and cut her out of wood.  Then I painted her and I just love the way it came out, blue purse, green socks and all!  She is always in the spirit of the seasons!
And of course She also wore a Witch costume last year-Ha!

And then there is her Ballerina Outfit!

Grandma is up for anything!  I first drew her when I worked for our hometown newspaper in Auburn, NY.  She is a combination of my own Grandmother, mother and myself all rolled into one.  And I do qualify as I am an old Grandma now, too and proud of it-ha!  There is nothing like being a grandmother!  My Mom told me that I would love my children but "Oh those grandchildren!"  So when I had my own precious ones, I told her that she had not told me enough, just how wonderful they are!3 Granddaughters are in college studying to be teachers and writers.  1 Granddaughter is in Middle School and my wonderful grandson is also in middle school.  I love them all deeply and I feel such joy when I see any one of them.  Thanking God for such a lovely gift of living long enough to see grandchildren!

♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...
 

No comments: