Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, October 8, 2010

40'S ADVERTISEMENTS

While posting some new recipe and poetry on Kerrie's Korner, SC blog, I was pouring through the old cook book I have and in the back are wonderful old ad illustrations and pictures.  I thought I would share some with you and feel free to copy and paste them.

SPEED UP CLEANER

 IDEAL ORANGE JUICE
LOUELLA BUTTER
 IDEAL COFFEE
PRESERVES

SPICES
IDEAL TEA BAGS

Hope you liked this little trip to the 40's!! 


♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Rats! I don't remember any of these products! I was born in '49. So I remember Barbara Hale, Perry Mason, Disney's Wonderful World Of Color, and the origional Twilight Zone, Steve Allen ans Jack Paar.

Donna said...

Kerrie, These are darling photos! Priceless and cute! It makes me think homemaking was a much simpler endeavor once upon a time.

Probably more time consuming..but not so complicated.

Thanks for sharing these great illustrations. I love them!

xo
Donna @ Comin' Home

Unknown said...

Oh, sweet Kerrie, I love these kinds of 'memories'. Whatever happened to those days of yore?

How is Bill coming along ... love to you both. Can you pop over for a quickie visit ... chuckle!

Have a great eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon