Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WEEK'S ARE FLYING BY!


I honestly don't know where the time goes!
My 50th H.S. reunion seemed so far off and now it is only a week from this Saturday!  I have had so much fun getting in contact with some other childhood friends that I found through "Class Mates" site on line.  I have this picture of our 2 Seward School 6th grade Graduation Classes and sent it to them.  No one has these pictures it seems so I am very glad I saved them!

Look at all these sweet innocent faces of 1954!  And everyone is dressed like a gentleman and lady--I love it!  Do we look ready for H.S.?  There was no such thing as Middle School in those days.  You went right from "grade" school to H. S.  But it was a good time in our lives.   No worrying about drugs and our wild youth were like Fonzie and Richie on Happy Days - Ha!  Those were certainly the good old days!
  So hopefully, if hubby feels well enough, we will embark on our adventure to our home town, visit our Son and family and siblings as well as friends.  Hubby will begin Chemo again the first week in August.  He has had 3 months off to rest his body but now needs to go back as his lab numbers for MM are up.  Life goes on, we take one day at a time.   Thanks to all who are so supportive and for praying.
    Have a wonderful day and come again soon! 


Here is Hubby with our Ragdoll cat, Isabella (the Queen) ha!  She lies on her back all the time and wants her tummy rubbed just like a dog!

3 comments:

Linda Lee said...

Have a wonderful time! My 40th was last summer--I couldn't figure out where all those old looking people came from--I certainly don't look THAT old! :D) My husband's 45th is this year--after seeing the people at mine, he is concerned what they will look like at his!

Betty said...

Have a wonderful time. I've never gone to a high school reunion, but I believe my class has only had one in 40+ years. Hope your husband feels up to it and you both have a great time.

Unknown said...

Kerri, I hope you both do get to go. It will do you & Bill good & you'll enjoy yourselves. Love the pics ...

I never enjoyed our reunions ... when we left town, we left town ... no looking back except for a few relatives.

Hope you both are doing well ... prayers continue, sweet friend.

Have a lovely weekend ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon