Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Good morning comments
Good Morning Comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
Ever since 9/11 I have appreciated our country and our freedom so much more than ever before!  It was so frightening to see what it would be like to have war on our own shore!  Please support all of our troops who are fighting for keeping nations free all over the world and keep them in your prayers.  Fly your flags proudly today and celebrate!  Have fun and be safe.








If you have never watched Turner Classic Movie Channel, you really need to watch "Yankee Doodle Dandy" With Jimmy Cagney.  The tough guy of films is so talented singing and dancing you would never believe it!  I love this movie and it is on again Sunday Eve at 5:30.  Watch it if you are at home and tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

It is a great movie. Happy Fourth to you, as well!

Elaine said...

Very nice poat for today. Yes ,I have watched Yankee doodle dandie..Love the old music and how our country meant so much to that era.

Betty said...

I don't think I've ever seen that movie and if we're not too busy tomorrow I'll try and watch.

Happy 4th of July to you too!

Doris Sturm said...

I don't have a working TV right now, but I remember seeing it a long time ago. Wouldn't mind watching it again - maybe I could find it on Netflix.

Wishing you and yours a very happy Independence Day!

Love,
Doris :-)

Linda Lee said...

Love the old type pictures. I don't know a year I have seen more people wearing Red, White, and Blue. Even in church many of the people where dressed in patriotic colors. We sang--America the Beautiful, My County 'tis of Thee and watched a Youtube clip of the fourth Verse of The Star Spangled Banner!