Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Musings....


Camping? You're kidding!  Are you sure we aren't going to the vet??




Well, Maybe I could get used to this!

Isabella hid the first day in between the canvas bunk wall and the mattress!  That is her tiny bulge in the bottom right of the bunk behind Bill's head in the picnic table picture!  Then she got into the groove Saturday and by the time we left Sunday she was lounging on the floor.  The weather was great, the grandkids had a ball.  Fish weren't biting but no one minded.  Night fire with a pot of soup and singing while Mark plays the guitar - Fun!

Rose on Mark's Truck, a great vantage point!

The end of a perfect day!           



Seth and Grandma

3 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Looks like everyone had a good time...pretty kitty ;-)

Doris

Katney said...

Too cold here. We jacketed up our Little Guy trailer for hiberantion this weekend.

SmilingSally said...

I enjoyed your visit and comment.

What a nice time you must have had!

I don't know how to tell you how to follow my blog; I have over 80 followers, but I've never asked anyone to follow. Somehow, they just do!