Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feline Craft Buddy


DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN A FRIEND COMES OVER TO CRAFT WITH YOU??  Our Ragdoll Cat, Isabella thought I left my little craft basket out just for her!  She checked it all out, started to play with my leaves and finally decided it was quite comfy for sleeping on, too.
Isabella had her check up today and was much better behaved at the vet than ever before.  Maybe she is mellowing-ha! 
Mom must have left this basket just for me!

I love this!
Something moved!
Wow, I can sleep on it!

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

She's simply adorable! My cat is always behaved at the Vet's, but she holds a grudge and takes it out on me ... she won't let me do anything to her. I have to fight her to just put the drops on for the fleas - what a stinker!