Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tip for the Day......


Save the see through zipper bags that curtain panels or other household purchases come in. They make great storage for your craft items or tools and can readily be seen. Here you see a single panel curtain zippered bag that holds my hand made baby bonnets nicely! Some of these have pockets and I store crochet needles, drawing supplies, etc. in them. I see a use for everything and that is why my clean up projects never end, I save too much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your blog, and loved the links to other sites. Spent way too much time browsing